Climate risk reporting made simple and scalable
Current climate risk reporting processes are slow and painful, with firms forced to conduct qualitative studies using publicly accessible tools and in-house modeling. We enable clients to reduce uncertainty and deliver rigorously validated risk projections with ease.
Provide unique insights
Risk exposure from wildfires, flooding, sea-level rise, water scarcity, drought and tropical cyclones.
Surface granular risk data
Provide clients and stakeholders with site-specific risk information and aggregate risk across companies, portfolios and asset classes.
Benefit from competitive pricing
Maintain profit margins with competitively priced, scientifically rigorous data and analysis acquisition.
Implement scalable solutions
Work across thousands of assets and multiple reporting jurisdictions with comprehensive datasets accessible in minutes.
Produce robust and transparent climate-related risk disclosures compliant across borders
Assess, report, and disclosure your climate risk across multiple spatial resolutions, climate scenarios, and be flexible regarding time horizons. Built with a deep understanding of global regulatory requirements, Sust Global’s comprehensive datasets meet the rigorous compliance standards of multiple climate-related risk disclosure frameworks, including the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD).
Enhanced physical risk analytics
- Easily assess and advise on material risks facing assets, companies, and portfolios via customizable data analytics tooling.
- Generate analytics at site level, providing highly specific risk insights for clients, investors and other stakeholders.
- Rely on transparent, robust data to support decision-making.
Instant reporting outcomes
- Effortlessly export data and visualizations for internal and external reporting.
- Integrate data into existing reporting workflows and consolidate ESG platforms.
- Quantify the dollar value of climate losses via customizable modeling, enabling streamlined financial analysis.
- Save time spent combing through mountains of climate and geospatial with instant risk analysis.
Intuitive data visualizations
- Use easily interpretable heat maps and data visualizations for cross-functional climate risk analyses
- Serve insights in easy-to-understand customer-focused metrics e.g. value-at-risk and business interruption analytics.
Interactive resiliency analysis
- Compare resilience measures with vulnerabilities highlighted in rapid risk assessments to simply the process of reporting on risk management strategies.
- Determine ROI on climate adaptation measures.
Climate risk reporting case studies
How our customers use our data to produce physical climate risk reports.
Equipping sustainability strategy consultants with climate risk data
Agendi, a boutique sustainability consultancy working with Fortune 500 companies, has been able to provide enhanced physical climate risk reporting with the support of Sust Global’s data.Read more
Sustainble corporate strategy with TCFD-aligned climate data
In order to build trust and adhere to regulatory requirements, plastics manufacturer Klöckner Pentaplast needs to report on its climate impact and operate with a strategy that has sustainability at its core.Read more
Reporting on climate-related disruption to business operations for investors
Using our climate data, ESH provided a 360 degree overview of how physical climate risks could cause disruption to hotel operations and what action could be taken to mitigate the worst impacts.Read more
Scalable climate risk analytics for your workflow
Key product features:
- Data for six climate hazards and multiple global warming scenarios.
- Cloud-native tooling with terabytes of data available instantly.
- High resolution data backtested against satellite-derived observational datasets.
- Global coverage with accuracy guaranteed by geospatial AI.
- Versatile data delivery for seamless integration into existing workflows.
Request a demo
For a Sust Global demo please fill out the form below and we will contact you
Sust Global are committed to ensuring protection of all personal information that we hold, and to provide and to protect all such data. We recognize our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the requirements of GDPR.